October 3 – 6 2010, University of PotsdamJoin us for the 10th Biannual Conference of the German Society for Cognitive Science (GK, Gesellschaft für Kognitionswissenschaft) "KogWis 2010"! The conference will take place at the University of Potsdam, one of Germany’s youngest and liveliest universities, surrounded by the beautiful parks of Sanssouci, and located a short distance from Berlin.
- Brian Butterworth, University College London, UK
- Pat Langley, Stanford University, USA
- Claudia Maienborn, Tuebingen University, Germany
- Paul Thagard, University of Waterloo, Canada
- "Decision Making" (Berlin School of Mind and Brain, Humboldt University Berlin)
- "Complex Cognition" (Ute Schmid, Universität Bamberg)
- "Information Structure" (Gisbert Fanselow, Stavros Skopeteas, DFG SFB 632, Information Structure, Potsdam University)
- "New Theories of Rationality" (Markus Knauff, Giessen University; Wolfgang Spohn, University of Konstanz)
- "Symbolizing Emotions" (Languages of Emotion Cluster of Excellence at Free University of Berlin)
- Doctoral Symposium (Stefan Kopp, Bielefeld University)
- Satellite conference of the DFG Research Group FOR 868: "Mind and Brain Dynamics"
(Reinhold Kliegl, Ralf Engbert, Potsdam University)
- Satellite Workshop: "Cognitive Anthropology"
(Andrea Bender, Sieghard Beller, Freiburg University)